A breastfeeding nipple shield can help when baby is having a hard time latching due to flat or inverted nipple, over-active let-down, tongue or lip tie, and temporary relief from painful, and cracked/sore nipples. The junobie nipple shield is made using BPA/BPS free thin silicone, which provides a continuity of breastfeeding. Each nipple shield comes with a protective case to ensure appropriate maintenance of hygiene. A nipple shield for breastfeeding should be used under the guidance or advisement of a healthcare professional.
- Effective method to address flat or inverted (sunken in nipple) making breastfeeding difficult
- Address short term latch issues (baby has hard time sucking)
- Pain with breastfeeding (cracked, damaged, bleeding nipple)
- BPA/BPS free
- Suction to ensure shield stays in place
- Comes with protective case
- Colorful light yellow silicone for easy visualization
- Each pack comes with 1
- 2.5 inches x 3.7 inches
- 1.8 cm diameter opening (nipples larger than 1.8 diameter should not be used)
- 2cm milk storehouse
- High heat tolerant up to 120 degrees F
- Hand wash Only
Care and Instructions:
Adult use only, keep out of reach of children. Rinse with warm soapy water before first use. Do not boil as boiling could comprise shape of shield. Discard and discontinue immediately if tear, crack, or hole is present.